RoboHelp Recovery Scripts
Sometimes the worst comes to pass: Your RoboHelp project becomes corrupted or lost. The only thing left is the output created earlier. Recovering a project from an output takes many hours or even days of work. The RoboHelp Recovery Scripts Package helps you by automating the recovery. Once the script is done you continue editing the RoboHelp project as if nothing happened.
- All topics, images, scripts, baggage files and style sheets.
- Browse sequences.
- Context sensitivity mapping.
- Topic TOC placeholder. (WebHelp recovered from RoboHelp 10 or later only.)
- Modifications to your language file.
- The glossary.
- The index.
- The TOC, including placeholder for merged projects.
- See Also keywords.
- Search Synonyms.
The Recovery Scripts can recover a RoboHelp project from the following outputs:
- Browser Based AIR Help created by RoboHelp 8 or later.
- CHM created by any application.
- FlashHelp (Pro) created by any RoboHelp version.
- WebHelp (Pro) created by any version of RoboHelp or RoboHelp for Word (Tested with output from RoboHelp X3 and up!)
- Your cart is empty.
|Release date:||August 8, 2015|
|Last updated:||June 24, 2015|